Trip to Seattle!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hello my lovely readers!

I hope you are all enjoying the sunny days of spring!
This week I went to Seattle for the first time and had an amazing trip!

"Travelling to different places opens one's mind and understands different cultures and different side of the world". Even though Vancouver and Seattle is really close to each other and have similar weather and lifestyle, there are lots of great things to see and learn from Seattle.

The first attraction that I went to see was the Space Needle. Space Needle is 605 ft (108m) tower and is the symbol of Seattle. It has an observation deck where you can get the 360 degree view of the city and also where you can dine in a rotating restaurant. Here are the pictures of Space Needle.



EMP (Experience Music Project) Museum is right beside the Space Needle. You are able to see the interesting architectural design from above when you are in the elevator to the top of the Space Needle observation deck.

























The day I went to Space Needle was sunny and clear so I had an amazing view of Seattle. There are some binoculars, also called as The Eyes of the Needle, to zoom in on the details of the city and surrounding landscape such as the Lake Union.


























Also I went to see the amazing artwork of Dale Chihuly at the Garden and Glass. I once saw his artwork installation in Vegas at the Bellagio Hotel and was really amazed by the the details and the beautiful colours of it. 

"Inspirations come from everywhere". Not only wedding and event planners get inspirations from weddings and events, but we get inspired from beautiful artwork pieces and an artist like Dale Chihuly.

His pieces are definitely awe-inspiring and one and only creations.








My favourite pieces are the Sun and the Glasshouse installation.
The Sun by Dale Chihuly is very colorful and shining.
The Glasshouse installation is consisted of bright flowers.



At the end of my every trip to different cities and places, I have bought a keychain to add to my collection. Here is the symbol of Seattle keychain.




What is your favourite artwork piece of Dale Chihuly and what do you love about Seattle or travelling?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

CONTACT