Hello May!

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

New month, new goals, new beginnings and new possibilites!

May is my most favourite month of the year. The nature is painted in beautiful colours and the hot temperature of summer hasn't arrived yet. Also it is my birthday month!

April was a great month for me. I spent lots of quality time with my dearest friends and family and I developed myself even more by doing new things! This month will be even better because so many great and life changing things are happening. Wedding and event season is here and my life is getting busier day by day. It feels amazing to be busy doing what I love so much and am passionate about!

Every month I set new goals and I ask myself what I would like to accomplish, what new things I would like to do and what changes I would like to see. So here are my goals for the month of May:

- focus on healthy eating and healthy body
- read professional development books
- explore new places
- do more outdoor activities

At last but not at least, the biggest goal for this month is to attend more public events. Even though I am an wedding and event planner, I often don't have time to attend events other than the ones I work at. So this month I will attend as many public events as I can and get inspired at the same time! Lots of great events are happening in Vancouver in May and I will post all the events on my next blog post.

I hope you all achieve your goals for the month! Believe in yourself that you can do it all and when you feel like giving up, remember that you should never give up, but start over!

As the new month starts, here are my wishes for you. May your heart filled with love and joy, May your hard work bring success; May sadness forget you and goodness surround you; May this month keep you healthy and wealthy; and May all your wishes come true!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

CONTACT