Fall 2016 Wedding Dress Trends

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Hello my lovely readers,

It's been quite busy spring for me as I have been been on a new life adventure and also very happy to announce that I have now officially opened my very own Event & Wedding Planning Company - Crystal Drown. I will post a separate special blog about the new beginning very soon and I am so excited to share my plans and goals.

For now, I would like to share my favourite Fall 2016 Wedding dresses for all the trend followers and as well as for my brides who haven't found the perfect dress for your fall upcoming wedding.

I have collected the most influential wedding designers, my personal favourites and their collections for the upcoming fall season since summer is around the corner and I am sure all the summer brides have already found their dresses to tie the knot in. For the summer brides I wish nothing but beautiful love! If you want to be featured on my blog and share your love story and photos, please contact me and I would be more than happy to share.

Here are the Fall 2016 Wedding Dresses:

1. Vera Wang


2. Marchesa

 3. Alon Livine


5. Maggie Sottero

6. Victoria KyriaKides

Have you found your dream dress? Which one is your favourite?
Share with us who is your favourite wedding designer and I would love to know and share with the others. Enjoy the last few weeks of spring as summer is just around the corner!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

CONTACT